Thursday, October 29, 2009

Don't stare at me...this is a soul search


Learning is happening everytime...every minutes and seconds, everytime in a different innovative way...its life time learning experience. If you ask me to train anyone, I prefer to select an experiential learning way..Practice..practice and practice...that is the hardest way. Everyday we are going through some learning. Tonight I want to share one learning experience...


I was thinking about myself, these questions are to me from an 'Inner me' and I'm bound to answer..this also is a new learning experience for me..


Will you agree, if I say you have a multiple personlity disorder? agree or disagree...You have!!!


When you are in the morning rush at home, if your baby boy or younger brother block your way, you will scold him or push him aside. What will be your reaction if the same thing happened in your office? obviously it will be a very soft "excuse me".... is this a different personality who wants to impress others ?


When your office secretary wears a beutiful dress, defenitely you would have said "looking gorgeous today" but how many time you said the same to your wife or Sis?


When your friend's mom prepare some snacks and coffe for you, you would have said " the best food I ever had". How many times you said tha same to your mom and wife eventhough they prepared the best food with a special ingredient called love?


When your friend takes off for a week, you would have said "Dear, I gonna miss you..." How many times you said this to your Dad after you grown up?


When your boss motivates you (ok! positively, at least some time yaar), you would have said "thank you somcuh, it was fantastic"...did you ever say the same to your dad when he tried to motivate you in studies?


Why do you have two faces......positively or negatively.....be with your life....your love...passion follows....If you are following the same pattern, you can start a new course in MIM - Master in impression management. Manage that with love notwith mask


Here your inner sree signs off...its your turn to think now and not answer....its action.. Love you

1 comment:

Lakshmi said...

After going thru the caricatures of lyf n a gr8 article abt parents I thought of telling a wow!!!!!But fortunately or unfortunately whn i started reading d next article"soul search" I tuk bck my "WOW"

guess y????




The same principle will b applied if I say tht:)