Monday, March 16, 2009

Its all about Life


I had been very busy for past some time...new life...new place..new friends and ofcourse new booooooooooooooooooooks. Its all about life at singapore.

It seems strange to see such sort of disciplined people...nice and clean city...People struggling to reach their way...smiling face of SINGAPORE...

Might be the loneliness feelings...can create wonders (hope you won't agree. but I'm suffering the loneliness which hurts, but still tell me to write and share my night thoughts, so that I can forget my feelings...

Its all about life...for next few months...a life of loneliness...sometimes it hurts..some times laugh at me...sometimes force me to be with friends...some times force me to write...Its gonna be a mixture of emotion and experience...

"Like the lotus waiting for the sunrise
Like the dew drop who reflects his smile
Like me here waiting for my sunrise
Sothat I can spread the smile everywhere"

I'LL BE BACK...

No comments: