Thursday, December 23, 2010


I already told you about my avatar to earth...some nuisance LOL (never allowed my mom and dad to sleep, still dad has to go to work at 7:00 am).

so here we go...the life story cont as I decided to write again...

Flavored a bit of imagination....

Two beautiful girls staring at the new toy...a new creature. Amma (My mom) was on leave for quite sometime after my birth. As we were middle class family it was necessary for her to get back to work immediately. Achan (My dad) has to go to work very early and mom has to drop two girls to schools..I was with my Amma's sister.

Days passed by....with natural baby food,pamperin, Johnson baby poweder, a hefty lady (maid) to get me proper bath and shape (and I afraid whether I got her round shape) and of course all these happened with a lot of noise.

This was the routine...and every day looked same and I slowly learnt to roll, call "acha" "amma" crawl (still it helps me to move out and watch TV and grab food with out my wife's knowledge) and the baby grew from a four legged animal to two legged baby...FUN....FUN...

Lets skip the some stuff (as I couldn't recollect) and go to a world which believed to be the best in the world.

No comments: