Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Life Story

Caricatures of Life

Years have passed…still on the way…sometimes the so called ‘destiny’ plays too much - making me fool, sometimes a spectator, sometimes an actor sometimes the victim…still I would like to believe destiny is being created by me. When the God almighty creates us he gives one of his ability to all - create (not about procreation) your own destiny and get motivated from that...Sometimes Destiny creates motivation as well.

When I was travelling along with the destiny (obviously created or unknowingly scripted by me in association with the ultimate power) I met a lot of people and played a lot of role justifying “Life is a Drama”. I want to tell about them…the give and takes…the pain and gain…the love and sorrow…Hope all of you have met them in all our life. Parents, Siblings, Friends, Crush, Lover……Wife, Parents & New family… Oh! The list is getting bigger. What I’m going to create is a caricature…Caricature of My own Life…Caricatures of whom I’ve met…

Caricature of My Dad obviously with My Mom & Sisters

…..You are blessed with a baby boy…

That made a big relief and an outburst of happiness on that early morning of Good Friday. His happiness echoed on the corridors of that Labor Room. He kissed the two little girls who were anxiously waiting with their dad to see the younger comrade with whom they will share the love, happiness and ‘toys’ the day onwards. That small creature’s cry (or was it a scream?) ensured that he is so demanding.

So I came with a lot of demands…smiles and with that heart – breaking cry.(Let me be little bit poetic, the thought itself is piercing my eardrum, - a real nuisance).

Her voice and the hand which was protecting gave me the courage to open my eyes to see the visitors…granny, grand pa, aunts, uncles and my two beautiful sisters who were so proudly distributing the chocolates.

The celebration of my life began….

(Cont......)

No comments: