Friday, June 27, 2008

MY MASK


I’m black, black like this dirty pit
Light is peeping through the dirt
Which adorns my body and the soul
But I slowly closed my eyes,
Pleased to be in the darkness.
I hate the ray of new hope,
I hate the ray of new wish,
I hate being in the light,
As it made me fail,
Everything I tried in the light.
I failed backward every time,
And hid myself in the pit
Staring faces laughed at me
I remained there for a long time.
Yesterday I got a mask
And started wearing it, a smiling face
I woke up in the bright morning
Saw my friends getting in work
They smiled at me and said
Come on lets work together
‘My mask of smile started its work’
I thought and shook his hand
I saw so many smiling faces
A new dream world comes true
And I wore my mask for ever
Setting sun smiled at me
Just like he saw my smiling mask

No comments: